Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

5 hours ago, BoaDci said:

I dont this ballad has quite the magic of Hymn, Woods, and Gig.  I think it can by August they just need to tweak it, but like you said, Im sure the staff is on it.

Gig was really rough at this time last year.  It just didn't have the building effect with one soloist the whole time.  After making some changes in the end they nailed it.  

• Like 1

During the private concert from Thank You Scientist, I picked up a vinyl. Had it signed by lead singer Sal. I'm really digging their music!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

The moment Thank You Scientist showed up at sectional. Bloo played a bit of Psychopomp for them. Nervous moment for a bunch of us!

• Like 4

Another fun pic from Spring Training at Denison.

Six words.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, BoaDci said:

I dont this ballad has quite the magic of Hymn, Woods, and Gig.  I think it can by August they just need to tweak it, but like you said, Im sure the staff is on it.

I never took much of a liking to Woods, too much running posing and filler music for my tastes. But I think it has more to do with falling out of liking to Bon Iver a few years before that, and I like Jonsi (and his band Sigur Ros) more.

I really dig the way you have shut the field size into two halves. I think it is impressive that you can split 100 yards. 

• Like 1

Only 1 thing better than A jagged line............................ 2 jagged lines at the 25 yard lines. 

On the bright side is that the show is really cool from a drone. 

Edited by E3D

I love the jogging ala 70's style while playing not 1 note. Man you guys have got it right.