Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

38 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

One from last year, four total

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Thanks! Still pretty interesting.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

I can understand moving.  Two VERY different writing styles and playing/teaching approaches.  Bluecoats are a lot more understated and streamlined and Blue Devils...well it's ScoJo.  Absolutely bonkers writing and when it locks like 2015, 2012, and 2009 it's pretty dang special. 

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I can understand moving.  Two VERY different writing styles and playing/teaching approaches.  Bluecoats are a lot more understated and streamlined and Blue Devils...well it's ScoJo.  Absolutely bonkers writing and when it locks like 2015, 2012, and 2009 it's pretty dang special. 

Oh, I wouldn't fault anyone for leaving a corps to be taught by ScoJo ... or the Rennicks for that matter. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

I am real excited to see what the System Blue line comes up with.  Those horns sound awesome and the drums are really nice.  I especially like the sound of the basses.  

They are doing a lot of improvements to Mars.  Some really great people are involved in the renovations there. 

I understand Brandon graduated high school and is taking the year off for college.  Scholarship to Berklee.   I wish him nothing but success! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, c mor said:

I understand Brandon graduated high school and is taking the year off for college.  Scholarship to Berklee.   I wish him nothing but success! 

REALLY....wow