SCV Rose Parade TV News Clip

I see one of the Crossmen's paper planes (or a copy) made it to that Tennessee band that just went by.  

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Somewhere I read they were near the beginning, then had to hustle back around to be at the end.

They performed a bit at the beginning which my channel caught the end of and then they are listed as 94/95 on the order I just checked out.  

SCV was the very last group....grand finale and ABC didn't even show them. I'd be so pi$$ed if I was an SCV parent, alum, member, fan. I watched them on the Home/Garden channel and they were awesome. But ABC?....nope, just skip the whole end of the parade.

You never want to be staged at the end of one of these major parades.  You'll be up against the network clocks every time, especially prior to a football bowl game, and all anyone will get is a glimpse at best, just like today.  You always want to be staged in the mid-section of a parade for greatest televised opportunity.

Edited by Land_Surfer

Yes, ABC blows.

I also caught SCV on the other stations.

SCV was terrific.

Edited by BRASSO