2017 Uniform Thread

Just now, friendwhale said:

Am I the only one who likes BK's unis?

I think the idea is good. Do they have a shako?

I'm not one to second guess their visual "look" as they also end up looking FANTASTIC on the field. Silks, props etc. always sharp. They know what they are doing IMO

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I'm not one to second guess their visual "look" as they also end up looking FANTASTIC on the field. Silks, props etc. always sharp. They know what they are doing IMO

They do not have a shako this year. 

Just now, johnpendell said:

They do not have a shako this year. 

interesting. I need to see it on the field... Most uniforms look so much different in person on the field it isn't funny

then some look good on the field but not on a video. That's why they let someone smarter than me do this sort of thing :)

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

Like I said in the BK thread, I just need to see what they look like in context.

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

No shakos. Each section has their own "eye" color though which adds to the overall concept, so you could say that again.

Wait until you see the guard equipment

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

interesting. I need to see it on the field... Most uniforms look so much different in person on the field it isn't funny

then some look good on the field but not on a video. That's why they let someone smarter than me do this sort of thing :)

That's basically what I'm thinking too... not my favorite so far but they're definitely interesting! 

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

Like I said in the BK thread, I just need to see what they look like in context.

That's honestly the case for all these

Boston did a great job "staging" them a bit even with the prop so you could get a good sense

24 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

honestly I'm digging almost all the uniforms so far

Cavaliers & Phantom may be my two favorites

I love Crown's new look

I very much like Cadets new show-specific look

the BK look I'm a bit "so-so" on - do they have a shako going on?

I do like the Boston uniform but it doesn't speak "Boston" to me - it just looks very much Crown/BD - but it is attractive. Love their guard look

I love Crossmen new look

Blue Stars look is SWEET

Have you seen the full version of Phantom's uniform? Would love to see it if you have. 

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Have you seen the full version of Phantom's uniform? Would love to see it if you have. 

Just the sketches of the full version - not the actual - I believe they are still fitting the final pieces so "no one" has seem them yet lol