Dear Current Marching Members

18 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I have a couple friends who have marched, they've told me they just tune in to DCP to get a good laugh

I'd say most of us here do.... lol!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

This again?  It gets old. If you need a safe space go for it. If you don't have the coping skills to deal with differing opinions, I feel sorry for you. Nope. Actually I don't feel sorry for you. I used to but now it just irritates me. 

Differing opinions is fine. However the ones on this site are hardly constructive and the ones that are dont usually come from anyone with much design/teaching experience. At this point of the season members should be focusing on what THEY can fix instead of "The Cadets design team is an embarrassment to DCI" for example. You're right though, people need to learn not everyone will love what you do so there's no sense crying about it. DCP builds character! Haha

Edited by Brass Lover

6 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

. DCP builds character! Haha

Builds calories too.. if one's not careful.. lol.

• Like 1

Hey (fill in drum corps name) - your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

This again?  It gets old. If you need a safe space go for it. If you don't have the coping skills to deal with differing opinions, I feel sorry for you. Nope. Actually I don't feel sorry for you. I used to but now it just irritates me. 

When aren't you irritated?

• Like 4

If it was not for DCP those inside of the DCI inner power circle would not have had their gut wrenching God awful G7 proposal exposed. DCP certainly does have a real purpose even though it also accommodates some petty bickering.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

When aren't you irritated?

For a couple weeks after every time Madison wins DCI. 

• Like 1