Not really in MICHIGAN CITY

When I was marching with The Cavaliers we used to have a camp over Mother's Day weekend in Michigan City.  I can remember many hours on the turf at Ames Field cleaning drill, working on the brass sound, etc.

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

It creates chaos on here  and I do love me some chaos. 

Chaos is right!  If the small panel ends up favoring favorite corps X the justification for the scores being legit begins in earnest.  If the small panel has the opposite effect on corps X then PFFTT, toss it out nothing matters until regionals lol.

Ames Field is one of the best small stadiums in the country and is perfect for drum corps.  The stands are so close to the field, and as a performer the natural grass feels better than most artificial turf. Best of luck to all the corps tonight!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tommynev said:

Ames Field is one of the best small stadiums in the country and is perfect for drum corps.  The stands are so close to the field, and as a performer the natural grass feels better than most artificial turf. Best of luck to all the corps tonight!

Hear, hear!