Muncie Madness - June 30, 2017

"Rain Delay" chyron for an indoor show seems...funny

2 minutes ago, pbeau said:

First time on FloMarching, experiencing about a 1 second video delay. Anyone else?

Have you tried pausing the feed for a second or two, and then play?

Ooh. That radar looks like the thing that could produce a hook with tornadic activity. 

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It is very stormy over there.  We had nothing in Chicago.  The front just skipped over us.  The weather is going to be perfect in Lisle tomorrow. 

Same in Cincinnati. We got some dark clouds and maybe a few sprinkles then the sun came out. Glad Lisle is looking good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

You know for how chop and bop unlistenable some people try to say the activity is I'm sure finding a lot to enjoy in these standstill performances musically.  

You beat me to it, DrumManTx!  I was just thinking similar thoughts.  This is my first time to "watch" a stand still performance and I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying just listening to the music without the distraction of drill.  Now when I see these corps' shows on the field, I think I will enjoy them more.  This is great tonight.

• Like 1