Muncie Madness - June 30, 2017

Well I am sure the corps are disappointed; they all sound great and I am really enjoying the music!

The 2015 Muncie stand still feed sold me on this concept.  Everyone was saying that Bloo was masking brass weakness with electronics for Kinetic Noise and then they did it sans electronics in Emens auditorium and it was...amazing. 

I like the idea of having a music judged stand still show somewhere in the season just for the wow factor of focusing on the music. As much as the activity IS relying a lot on visual stuff to convey the spectacle of shows, the musical books and talent is still thrilling. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

So once again INT doesn't have a show to keep the fans in their seats?

I hear they were really disappointed the tic system was scrapped.  They haven't tic'd once during their performance tonite.  Unfortunately, with the current scoring rules, GE is killing them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

So once again INT doesn't have a show to keep the fans in their seats?

They did in Massillon. I wonder if they just decided to go back to the drawing board?

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

OK...I was going to be one of those people who waited till mid July and signed up for a month thru finals.....but after reading all the comments, I have joined for the 2nd half of the show. Should not have gone out for groceries and looked at the forum earlier so I would not have missed the first group of corps!! 

Thank you everyone :)

• Like 1