3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

1 minute ago, DCIat14 said:

Oh trust me, if we could convince our school districts in the west to get on par with the rest of the country, it'd be great!  The students in these districts go to school LATE comparably speaking.  We're talking late June!

The same is the case for New York. We have several DCA corps, but we don't have a DCI corps. The last time there was a DCI corps from New York was back in the '80s, and we've had only one make Finals (the Purple Lancers in 1979).

Ohhh come on Flo..... Really?

I keep getting dumped off and have to sign on again

1 minute ago, shofmon88 said:

I like that DATR has its own commercials. It seems that this show is quite independent from DCI. Pretty sure Ascend does most of the footwork here.

The audio is better than any other stream we've had too--it's a fuller sound, picking up more from the field, so there's a better balance between speakers and corps proper.  

Oregon's hornline is sounding phenomenal and who doesn't love Enya!  Great choice for this show!  I feel the gap between them & Cascades widening, though being such different shows, can't quite put my finger on why yet.  These are two corps I really want to see the rest of the country take notice of.  Excellent group of members! 

• Like 1

Frustrating that during the performances the video is choppy and during all these ads it is just fine....:39_angry:

• Like 1

Oops ... wrong thread.

Edited by jasgre2000