The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

I have a friend who does that, but he's a percussion guy. That's all he cares about. So he spends most of the time in the lot watching the top percussion lines. I get it. Wouldn't do it myself, but get it.

That's why I don't go to prelims and just go to the park and watch for most of the day...plus I've done all three shows and it's not the best to do prelims after an 8 hour drive Thursday. 

• Like 1

Look the kids can play, they can march, and they can do the body but what's gonna hurt this show is portraying the two sides. Haven't really seen anything sell me the 2 sides besides the props. I almost did a show like this for the winter and was gonna do a transformation of black and grey on the floor to all color. Music needs to have 2 clearmy different styles to portray what side you're doing. I think the design was missed in relation to the groups that have gone on before them. 

• Like 1

Just now, shofmon88 said:

You must not really understand how upscaling resolution works. Go watch it on something that displays 720p natively, and it's crystal clear indeed. 

I understand exactly how it works... but it's 2017 and I no longer own a 720p native display.

3 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

Must be your system. None of that here.

720p is by definition not "clear as a bell" unless you are watching it on a screen smaller than 20-inches.  Has nothing to do with the "system".

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 1

Man, I don't understand the theme, but I like this Colts show a lot

1 minute ago, jeffmolnar said:

I understand exactly how it works... but it's 2017 and I no longer own a 720p native display.

3rd one

Snare lost his chicken