FLO REFUND

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

LOL. Not a good argument. They didn't deliver what we purchased. Pure and simple.

(ummm nope, that is also covered)... . ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSION ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE FloSports WEBSITE.

So, they actually did deliver exactly what they agreed to, and they actually did live up to the standards set forth in their policy (which you all agreed to when you purchased the service).

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

(ummm nope, that is also covered)... . ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSION ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE FloSports WEBSITE.

...and this is the whole explanation.  We all agreed to this.

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

LOL...my line of work is all about disclosures and fine print, but if I don't deliver to my clients I lose them. 

Just now, Old Corps Guy said:

...and this is the whole explanation.  We all agreed to this.

Here is the entire policy, and YES you all agreed to this!!!!!

6. Warranty Disclaimer

YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE FloSports WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FloSports Inc, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. FloSports Inc MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSION ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE FloSports WEBSITE. FloSports Inc DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH ANY FloSports WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.

Clearly, Stu is a lawyer.  Or plays one on TV.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 5

Just now, henry7184 said:

LOL...my line of work is all about disclosures and fine print, but if I don't deliver to my clients I lose them. 

True, you will lose them; as well as you should. But you do not owe them a refund to what they contractually agreed to.

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Very true. They now have our money and we are their customers.  At least some of us will be able to cancel on August 13.  Unfortunately, many bought the whole year.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

Just now, Stu said:

True, you will lose them; as well as you should. But you do not owe them a refund to what they contractually agreed to.

Of course. We get that. But it still doesn't entitle them to give spotty service. I'm not looking for a refund nor am I upset any longer. These things suck when they happen, but I get over it pretty quickly. Others don't. 

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

So, they actually did deliver exactly what they agreed to, and they actually did live up to the standards set forth in their policy (which you all agreed to when you purchased the service).

Wow, based on the LARGE print, seems like they're pretty proud of their "service"!

• Like 1