DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

2 minutes ago, Mikey408 said:

I had several freezes and disconnects here, as well as the eighth note audio delay. Maybe the pulled out of the second show to get this one right. It was the least awful of the flo crap so far, but then again, I am up in canada with satellitte internet and a VPN, so I am lucky to get it period! With the voice overs hardly audible, I enjoyed the brass lines. Crown and Crusaders for sure.

posted from the DrumScorps app

VPNs slow down internet performance so I'm not surprised to hear you had issues. 

Unfortunately, we don't have Pied Piper's compression technology, so for now high quality streaming will require a top of the line internet connection

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drumcorpsfever said:

No.  Based on the spread with Crown (Crown continues to increase the gap wiith BAC), tonight by 2.7 points, it doen't seem to be in the cards for BAC to be a threat to Bloo.   I still think Bloo could win with their show and am not down on them by no means.  Bloo remains at a whole other level.   That's no slight to BAC - terrific show.   But no one, not even BAC, can crack the top 4 this year.  Bloo, BD, Crown, and SCV is just too strong.

I'm not saying that you are not right...but only about 11.43% of DCP predicted Boston to be in 6th or better...so I am not putting much faith in predictions...

Just now, Liahona said:

I'm not saying that you are not right...but only about 11.43% of DCP predicted Boston to be in 6th or better...so I am not putting much faith in predictions...

I'm with you on not putting much stock into predictions - especially this year.   Anyone who is sure of their "predictions" this year is just plain nuts.   

It's great that BAC has such a HOT show this year!    

• Like 2

My enjoyment ranking for tonight (FloMarching).   Nothing to do with how I would rank them.

1.  Crossmen

2 .Boston Crusaders

3. Mandarins

4.Carolina Crown

5. Colts

6. Blue Stars

7. The Academy

8.  Madison Scouts

9. Genesis

10. Troopers

11. Jersey Surf

12 Pioneer

• Like 1

Well, Crowns guard had a much better run tonight than the Arkansas show and scored 3 tenths lower tonight.   

Just terrible.  You blew it tonight Solomon

Edited by Tone Quality Matters

I see scores are the hot topic of discussion............but honestly I had a blast tonight talking to the amazing people who this activity fosters and watching some incredibly entertaining, fantastically performed, and PURE shows this year.......scores be ######.  Much to discuss!  But WHATABURGER awaits.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, Tone Quality Matters said:

Well, Crowns guard had a much better run tonight than the Arkansas show and scored 3 tenths lower tonight.   

Just terrible.  You blew it tonight Solomon

spreads matter not raw scores

12 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Last head to head, Crown and BAC was Bentonville (2.6 between the corps)

Tonight, the spread was 2.7 pts.

I may need a microscope to see the huge increased lead...haha

• Like 1