DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

Just now, KCWolfPck said:

Audio is way better than the other night. However, I hope they have some "dead cats" to put over the mics to shield the wind or that's going to start driving me crazy. 

Noticed that, too!    After while, I begin to think I have earwax rolling around.

Genesis looking and sounding much better than my last read.  It's a well designed show for their. World Class debut 

• Like 1

Just now, Jim Schehr said:

No

Hmm. After Genesis I'll try resetting connection.

Alright so I have been wondering this for a couple days. What are the advantages of Genesis moving up to world. They weren't at the BD level of like 15 at semis so they will be lower pack heading into the first world season. They are still scoring around the same as the open class corps that were around them last year. Really it's more of a question on why do we still have open and world. Watching this show I think they are being underscored really. 

The shadow on the field annoys me though. 

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Alright so I have been wondering this for a couple days. What are the advantages of Genesis moving up to world. They weren't at the BD level of like 15 at semis so they will be lower pack heading into the first world season. They are still scoring around the same as the open class corps that were around them last year. Really it's more of a question on why do we still have open and world. Watching this show I think they are being underscored really. 

Longer and fuller tour. 

Just now, brassboy said:

Longer and fuller tour. 

More show payout too?