DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

2 hours ago, tedrick said:

Dear Flo - is this a fast enough network speed to enjoy your stream tonight?

6471716871.png

So, you're at the U. of Minn. I take it?  The U. of Ghost can't afford that much juice.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Hello. GREAT stadium. It's hot but all the stands are in the shade. Got some Mandarins and BAC swag before the show.

lmKF5j1.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

This really is a nice complex for a High School Football facility. I had read they initially had some cost overruns/ glitches in its construction a few years back, but in the end, this has got to be one of the finest High School Football Stadiums & facilities in the Country, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

Just now, BRASSO said:

This really is a nice complex for a High School Football facility. I had read they initially had some cost overruns in its construction a few years back, but in the end, this has got to be one of the finest High School Football Stadiums & facilities in the Country.

Google Earth Broken Arrow HS.  You want to see a fantastic complex.  Wow.  You can see how sports is high up on their agenda.

Just now, Ghost said:

Google Earth Broken Arrow HS.  You want to see a fantastic complex.  Wow.  You can see how sports is high up on their agenda.

Yes, that one is fantastic as well.

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

This really is a nice complex for a High School Football facility. I had read they initially had some cost overruns/ glitches in its construction a few years back, but in the end, this has got to be one of the finest High School Football Stadiums & facilities in the Country, imo.

It's a college facility. The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1