DCI Dallas --Another Hot One - Monday, July 24

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

I wouldn't mind a let up as a Cadets fan...

Same goes for Cadets. Time to keep the peddle to the metal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crownisking said:

She may not have even known that she was bleeding at the time. When that adrenaline is pumping and you're laser focused on your show sometimes everything else is just a blur.

Hard not to know when the blood is coming out of your nose, over your lips, and onto your chin.  Glad she continued to stay focused.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Hard not to know when the blood is coming out of your nose, over your lips, and onto your chin.  Glad she continued to stay focused.

I bled all through finals week BITD...socks were drenched with blood...the 6 stitches on the bottom of my heel did not hold up so well...especially wearing bucks...I was NOT missing finals week...the pain was worth it...haha

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I bled all through finals week BITD...socks were drenched with blood...the 6 stitches on the bottom of my heel did not hold up so well...especially wearing bucks...I was NOT missing finals week...the pain was worth it...haha

Curt Schilling ... Bloody socks ... is this a Boston thing?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Curt Schlling ... Bloody socks ... is this a Boston thing?

Revere

22 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Actually, I think a lot of us remember how close it was in 2008. But you are absolutely right in being proud of three straight wins over Cadets. Just keep your foot on the gas ... a lot of great corps have faded in the home stretch. I am not suggesting Boston will, but .05 is a razor thin edge.  No let ups allowed! 

I don't think Cadets catch Boston. But they have some good performance positions that are advantageous to them coming up. Maybe the Cadets sqeek out a win here or there over Boston along the way to Indy. Imagine however Boston doing their show 3 nites in a row at Indy, and Cadets following Boston immediately 3 nites in a row out in Indy.... I can live with Cadets having to follow Boston 3 nites in a row in Indy, if it comes to that ( but i don't think it will )... Don't count Boston out in Indy no matter what happens along the way. Ask the 2016 Madison Scouts about that.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 7

Just now, BRASSO said:

I don't think Cadets catch Boston. But they have some good performance positions that are advantageous to them. Maybe they sqeek out a win here or there over Boston along the way to Indy. Imagine Boston doing their show 3 nites in a row at Indy, and Cadets follow Boston 3 nites in a row out in Indy.... I can live with Cadets having to follow Boston 3 nites in a row in Indy, if it comes to that ( but i don't think it will )... Don't count Boston out in Indy no matter what happens along the way. Ask the 2016 Madison Scouts about that.

And it may play out that way. I am not counting either BAC or Cadets out. But as a fan, I am happy that it looks like a dog fight for now! 

• Like 1