DCI Dallas --Another Hot One - Monday, July 24

Has Boston guard beat Bluecoats guard this season?  If not....WTG BACCG!!!! :bigsmile:

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 5

Some more photos from tonight..

Crown

DFjW0hpUAAAu7Bc.jpg

Blue Devils

DFjW0hsVoAAn6xH.jpg

Boston

DFjW0hrUQAApHDQ.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

That is a razor thin margin between BAC and Cadets. This is going to be interesting! Way to go Bloo percussion! 

A win, is a win, is a win as they say...  ( nobody remembers how close BD was to Phantom Regiment winning it all in 2008 either.. haha!) Boston has 3 wins in a row over the Cadets now. Nobody last winter was predicting 3 wins  by Boston over the Cadets this season. Boston was in 14th place in ranking this nite one season ago ( Cadets in 5th last season this nite )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Narrow said:

BD matched Crown in brass achievement. Mandarins beat Xmen guard. Colts pass Troopers.

On the Crossmen Guard thing, this is the 2nd Guard judge in a row that seems to be dinging them on substance rather then performance.

• Like 1

Panel names anywhere? Gosh golly!

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

A win, is a win, is a win as they say...  ( nobody remembers how close BD was to Phantom Regiment winning it all in 2008 either.. haha!) 

Actually, I think a lot of us remember how close it was in 2008. But you are absolutely right in being proud of three straight wins over Cadets. Just keep your foot on the gas ... a lot of great corps have faded in the home stretch. I am not suggesting Boston will, but .05 is a razor thin edge.  No let ups allowed! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Actually, I think a lot of us remember how close it was in 2008. But you are absolutely right in being proud of three straight wins over Cadets. Just keep your foot on the gas ... a lot of great corps have faded in the home stretch. I am not suggesting Boston will, but .05 is a razor thin edge.  No let ups allowed! 

I wouldn't mind a let up as a Cadets fan...

• Like 2