TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I love high thoughts with Cop.  You should do this more often.  

I'm in heaven in my living room 

• Like 1

This venue is nice except for the logistical nightmare of thousands of people trying to get food and going to the souvie booths at the same time in the narrow concourse.

I've moved 20 feet in 15 minutes.

posted from the DrumScorps app

1 minute ago, Alzam81 said:

Do you all watch flo on multi-cam or high cam? I feel like when I watch on multi-cam I miss a lot of the drill and big picture. Flo's producers haven't been very intuitive with when to pull camera angle back during impacts. I'm staring at sweaty foreheads during SCV's impact last night. :whistle:

First time on Flo, and I'm using high cam. I like it. At live performances, I'm using in the middle levels. I don't always see the big picture of the drill.

• Like 1

Do you all watch flo on multi-cam or high cam? I feel like when I watch on multi-cam I miss a lot of the drill and big picture. Flo's producers haven't been very intuitive with when to pull camera angle back during impacts. I'm staring at sweaty foreheads during SCV's impact last night. :whistle:

how to switch and close one and leave other up?

I am high cam fan so I can see the overall formations, but my family likes the close ups.

Just now, snare_guy_83 said:

This venue is nice except for the logistical nightmare of thousands of people trying to get food and going to the souvie booths at the same time in the narrow concourse.

Start moving back to your seat. SCV is next!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snare_guy_83 said:

Best to just pick a hot dawg corps..and go then...no crowds

• Like 1