William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

I thought this was a very strong run tonite from the Blue Stars... I see solid improvements.. much cleaner.... oh those mellos... sweet sounding !

• Like 5

My favorite show hands down this season. So beautifully written, and in my opinion in the top 3 or 4 for hardest drill of the season. Some of the stuff they are doing in there is just NUTS!! Bravo.

• Like 3

quick question to any Vanguard fans

where is the shout moment in the show? I'm going to the show tomorrow

1 minute ago, klindy096 said:

My favorite show hands down this season. So beautifully written, and in my opinion in the top 3 or 4 for hardest drill of the season. Some of the stuff they are doing in there is just NUTS!! Bravo.

I can always count on them for an incredibly exciting and difficult show.  They don't shy away from difficulty.  

Edited by DrumManTx

Blue Stars: nice run! Horns sound like Sullivan's writing for them again, and that's good. They brought the other two couples out at the end! and that was good too. Visually they occasionally hide what the visual focus is supposed to be (though that may be my seats), and that's not good. Otherwise... It's a pretty great show until it hits Moulin Rouge. Maybe because it's the weakest of the three stories (and of the three Luhrmann movies COME AT ME).

Nicely done, but...It's an eh back third.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Blue Stars year after year prove they can layer a show and peak in August with the best of them. They are looking very clean. The guard was great tonight. 

• Like 4