William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

Great job, PC.  Looking forward to seeing it live next week (while my empty seat continues to mock me on the live feed)

• Like 5

PC, I absolutely love your show, but enough's enough guys... you have got to close those tuba holes up.  It's incredibly distracting to see such a huge gap in between that one player and the six others.  There are eight days left.

In all reality, I can't imagine closing up those holes would take more than a few blocks of work.  For almost the entire opener, you can move the six tubas left 5 yards and you would never notice there were holes.  There appears to be exactly five yards from the first missing hole to the next tuba.  Simple fix.

More nuance and dynamics for Pacific Crest's brass than in past years, at least to me. They use "California Dreaming " well and the ballad was great.

• Like 1

After what could have been a disaster (and may cost them some penalty points), I think they pulled it together and did great.  Way to stick with it!!!

• Like 3

Saw them live just Tuesday in Centerville. Really nice show. I'm a sucker for bookending a show with the same music. I feel complete.

• Like 2