William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

emote! project!

Inferno mesh addition to Mandarins ending? Niiiice. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DCIdad said:

Have two sons marching with the Mandarins and the tarp always makes me nervous. Haven't seen it live yet, but in the last regional I thought it looked great on camera. With wind or if it's not placed quite right it does have the danger of taking away rather than adding to the show. I absolutely loved the netting!!!

It will be interesting to see what adjustments, if any, they make for Indy. 

Looks like your sons picked one heck of a corps having one heck of a year!  Hope they're enjoying their experience.  Very exciting time for the Mandarins crew.

2 minutes ago, DCIdad said:

Have two sons marching with the Mandarins and the tarp always makes me nervous. Haven't seen it live yet, but in the last regional I thought it looked great on camera. With wind or if it's not placed quite right it does have the danger of taking away rather than adding to the show. I absolutely loved the netting!!!

It will be interesting to see what adjustments, if any, they make for Indy. 

Well, best of luck to your sons.  I hope they are having the time of their lives.  I have no doubt their experience will quite literally influence them for the rest of their lives.