William "Allen's Town" - Saturday Night - Aug 5th, 2017

Just now, rrunyon1 said:

gosh I hope the camera is in HD for Finals weekend. Last night and tonight have just been awful. 

It will be SO much easier to deal with brightness, glare, white balance intrusions while in the dome.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rrunyon1 said:

gosh I hope the camera is in HD for Finals weekend. Last night and tonight have just been awful. 

Has no one considered that DCI may be purposefully streaming in lower quality, so that people can't pirate BluRay quality videos?

Just now, shofmon88 said:

Has no one considered that DCI may be purposefully streaming in lower quality, so that people can't pirate BluRay quality videos?

I believe the conspiracy thread is over on G Bugles.  LOL!

• Like 1

Cascades have a visually appealing show, and some good musical moments, but there were some points that were less convincing. This is my first time seeing them this year.

3 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

Hmmm.  No, I just think Flo needs to get better equipment and more experienced technicians for this outdoor live, unpredictable, large scale, kind of work. The talent required to shoot DCI is a HUGE jump up from scholastic wrestling matches!

Edited by Fred Windish
  • Like 1