Who has yet to put on their new ending?

While I know some corps are done with their show for the most part, including endings, who has yet to put on their new ending?

I hear rumors that some have yet to do so: Cadets, Bloo, Regiment, etc.

Crown still has a bit more to perform, but from my understanding it's already on the field. 

7 hours ago, UKSuperman said:

Crown still has a bit more to perform, but from my understanding it's already on the field. 

Let's see what Crown has at Allentown.  Even with that, Crown has made changes in the show as late as Indy prelims.   So, we'lll see.   I have a feeling they're not done.  

• Like 3

As for BD, their current ending with the drapperied window is interesting but seems unfinished.   Heard some talk about what may be beyond the window is the future of BD - another Clara-type moment?    I feel there's more coming from Concord.

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

As for BD, their current ending with the drapperied window is interesting but seems unfinished.   Heard some talk about what may be beyond the window is the future of BD - another Clara-type moment?    I feel there's more coming from Concord.

Oh, there is definitely an ending coming. If not, would be the worst BD ending in about 45 years or so. ;) Doubt we'll see until Indy.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I heard the same, something about an MM from BDC coming.  Don't know if it is true.  The speculation is sure fun, though!

• Like 3