Big Brassy Brawl in Buffalo - August 6, 2017

Just now, drumcorpsfever said:

Holy Name!   Cadets express more in their 11 minutes than anyone this year.  I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

Great to hear!

• Like 3

INT now. Good runs by everyone. Phantom Regiment was a huge surprise for me. They were the only group so far in which I could hear the tubas in big impacts, and the only group so far in which there were people giving a standing O before the show ended. My dad absolutely loved them.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

That is great to hear BD getting love. In your opinion, why do you think this year is different regarding BDs crowd response back east? 2014-16 was fan friendly BD shows. Why different this year?

I am a huge Blooo fan and have only sparingly liked BD shows in recent years (just my opinion), but they were excellent Friday in Allentown. I tend to think that Bloo gets some of the best crowd responses...but the Devils had a really great run Friday and the crowd was on their feet for a solid 10-20 seconds before they even ended. Was good drum corps stuff!! Should be a fun last week of the 2017 year!! Enjoy everyone!! :)

• Like 3