Big Brassy Brawl in Buffalo - August 6, 2017

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

The defending champ has earned the right to be the favorite going into the next season. And Bloo earned that right with electric performance last year. And they are underscored this year in my opinion. However lol, until we see otherwise, when BD takes a silver, they are the favorite based off of what they have done to the competition since 2009. 

If I'm not mistaken BD is SOMETHING and 0 in those years!!!  Pretty amazing.

• Like 2

Just now, oldbandguy said:

If I'm not mistaken BD is SOMETHING and 0 in those years!!!  Pretty amazing.

As of Friday night, BD is 100-0 in shows following silver medal finishes since 2009. Unreal.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

As of Friday night, BD is 100-0 in shows following silver medal finishes since 2009. Unreal.

Dammmmnnnnn!  That is amazing.  I don't care who your "homer" corps might be....that is simply amazing.

Edited by oldbandguy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

After thinking about it, while i am dying to know how they are going to use the window, i kinda hope they wait till Thursday to unleash it. Or give us a peak at quarters and semi's and then unleash the real ending Saturday night. Wouldn't be the first time they waited till finals to give the real ending. Remember 2004 with the train leaving the station as the members caught everyone by surprise when they rushed off the field? Bad***.

I was thinking more along the lines of 2015 when they didn't reveal Clara until Prelims. 2016 as well; I don't believe they used the waves that came out of the backdrops until Prelims.

• Like 2

Go Devs, SCV, and Blooo!! Best to all.

• Like 6

I'm not much for judging conspiracies or anything... but when I see an outlier and a trend, I can't just pretend it isn't there. RIP tonight Cavies guard 

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm not much for judging conspiracies or anything... but when I see an outlier and a trend, I can't just pretend it isn't there. RIP tonight Cavies guard 

Cavaliers will be performing in Rome today, not Buffalo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Cavaliers will be performing in Rome today, not Buffalo.

Oops sort of just assumed they'd be here because of TOC. Looks like they got saved tonight!