Boston Crusaders 2018

Special thanks to @FLBuzcut for this photo!

joygvP1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Even though I tend to get in trouble with the BACsters whenever I post on this thread, here's something to ponder if you need a break from figuring just how far up  the ladder BAC will climb this summer. Have a great week in Indy.  

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Even though I tend to get in trouble with the BACsters whenever I post on this thread, here's something to ponder if you need a break from figuring just how far up  the ladder BAC will climb this summer. Have a great week in Indy.  

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

... because most Hollywood  TV script writers wouldn't know how to change the flat Michelin on the Maserati to save themselves and don't know any better.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, xandandl said:

For those of us who grew up watching the show,they did fix the holes in the boat , using a glue Gilligan made by mistake.

Then the glue failed and the boat fell apart.

Then again,how do you make a coconut creme pie (Gilligan's favorite dessert) without flour ?

Yes ,I know,I need a life.

Its the curse of a photographic memory for dumb stuff like this.

Edited by rpbobcat
  • Haha 2

I'n any event,  I'm pretty sure in the Crusaders staff designed " BAC WAS HERE " closer sequence in the show, the " HERE "  is not  " Gilligan's Island ". (.. haha)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I'n any event,  I'm pretty sure in the Crusaders staff designed " BAC WAS HERE " closer sequence in the show, the " HERE "  is not  " Gilligan's Island ". (.. haha)

no, with BAC's current board, it's probably Siasconset on Nantucket. :laughing:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I’m at Logan Airport right now, waiting to board a plane to Indy. Lots of drum corps folks waiting to board,  more than a fair share wearing Boston Crusaders attire. The corps is the talk of everyone and the excitement is palpable. I’m at Southwest. My understanding is Delta is a huge drum corps reunion.  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

I’m at Logan Airport right now, waiting to board a plane to Indy. Lots of drum corps folks waiting to board,  more than a fair share wearing Boston Crusaders attire. The corps is the talk of everyone and the excitement is palpable. I’m at Southwest. My understanding is Delta is a huge drum corps reunion.  

While still young enough, I got to get me one of these and travel in style.

Image result for pictures of lots of people in airport... gifs

• Like 2

On 8/7/2018 at 7:33 AM, BRASSO said:

... because most Hollywood  TV script writers wouldn't know how to change the flat Michelin on the Maserati to save themselves and don't know any better.

A car like a Maserati would normally use Perilli tyres.