Boston Crusaders 2018

On 8/7/2018 at 11:57 AM, xandandl said:

no, with BAC's current board, it's probably Siasconset on Nantucket. :laughing:

:-)  used to work for the Steamship Authority.. Your description works

23 hours ago, xandandl said:

no, with BAC's current board, it's probably Siasconset on Nantucket. :laughing:

Though Nantucket is the summer playground of folks with $20,000,000 yachts, if you love lighthouses and visit Great Point Light, you have to do a great deal of walking in the sand and can feel like being on a deserted island!:sigh:

• Like 1

I hear the Final's Week practices are going exceedingly well. :185_footprints::99_muscle::1_grinning::96_ok_hand:

Work it well on Lion's Island.

AIm high kids, staff,and vollies. Giants, all!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

280px-Lion_Island,_New_South_Wales.jpg

Lion's Island, New South Wales

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Tim K said:

I’m at Logan Airport right now, waiting to board a plane to Indy. Lots of drum corps folks waiting to board,  more than a fair share wearing Boston Crusaders attire. The corps is the talk of everyone and the excitement is palpable. I’m at Southwest. My understanding is Delta is a huge drum corps reunion.  

I had the pleasure of flying out with the Free Players Drum Corps who will give an exhibition on Thursday at prelims. Their enthusiasm and innocence was priceless. American Airlines pilots and staff gave the group a special shout out as VIPs when we were aloft. The kids responded in kind with some cheers and "bus chants" especially when we landed safely. Certainly a fine way to start the week in Indy.

• Like 5

BAC..... we will see you Friday, looking forward to the CHILL’s,GIANTS!!!!

Edited by onionhead
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Tim K said:

Though Nantucket is the summer playground of folks with $20,000,000 yachts, if you love lighthouses and visit Great Point Light, you have to do a great deal of walking in the sand and can feel like being on a deserted island!:sigh:

The cape is good for me. 

• Like 1

Have a great performance Saders / GIANTS. 

It has been a pleasure to watch the performances and show build all season. Eat ' EM UP BOSTON! 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, E3D said:

The cape is good for me. 

If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd do is buy a house on the Cape, but since I don't play the lottery, that won't happen any time soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd do is buy a house on the Cape, but since I don't play the lottery, that won't happen any time soon.

When either my wife or I hit either big lottery, we'll help you out, after our family, etc.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ghost said:

When either my wife or I hit either big lottery, we'll help you out, after our family, etc.

I don't play the lottery myself but if I did. It would be a win win and fantastic for me. (playing my presidential superlative alter ego)