Boston Crusaders 2018

No - it is open to the public - location is quite beautiful. Full ensemble rehearsals are in the evenings.

Brass and percussion right in your face - guard was on another field but was looking strong. Boston has definitely upped their demand. They were off metronome tonight and went pretty well...should be fun.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Sounds awesome ! Do we need a pass or anything?

I don't think you would need anything like that to watch practice. Sometimes corps have closed sessions, but usually they advertise that fact.  Don't hold me to this...but as far as schedule is concerned...During the day, its a combination of sectionals around campus, and on the field teaching of drill.  After dinner, its almost always on the field with the entire corps/full ensemble and teaching the new drill. ( weather permitting ).

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Sounds awesome ! Do we need a pass or anything?

No. Castleton, Vermont is a very welcoming community too. Its a small,  quaint, quiet, college town ( Castleton U. ). A couple of small pub like nice bistros are right outside the campus gate, and they treat the Corps staff/ fans well, and enjoy having the Corps there at Move Ins. Rutland, Vt is where the hotel chains are and is maybe 15 miles way from Castleton campus. Nice area scenic wise up there. Ski Resorts half hour drive away. I'll be up to Castleton for a couple days this week.. then back there in June.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mead09 said:

Hi BRASSO

Sounds like it could be a banner year!! Seriously thinking of driving up to Castleton on Wednesday or Thursday to see the corps. Any thoughts or suggestions for us, it's a long ride!!

Yes.. it was Craiga that was up there. I pm'ed you, if you have any questions on accommodations in the area, or such to try and assist you if I can.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

No. Castleton, Vermont is a very welcoming community too. Its a small,  quaint, quiet, college town ( Castleton U. ). A couple of small pub like nice bistros are right outside the campus gate, and they treat the Corps staff/ fans well, and enjoy having the Corps there at Move Ins. Rutland, Vt is where the hotel chains are and is maybe 15 miles way from Castleton campus. Nice area scenic wise up there. Ski Resorts half hour drive away. I'll be up to Castleton for a couple days this week.. then back there in June.

With baited breath we will await show announcements from Bloo and SCV and those photos of you schushing and jibbing with such gnar and sleez in your season theme appropriate balaclava.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, xandandl said:

With baited breath we will await show announcements from Bloo and SCV and those photos of you schushing and jibbing with such gnar and sleez in your season theme appropriate balaclava.

I don't even know what this means, but I tossed you a like anyway to encourage you for the effort alone... haha!

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

friends just got married at Sagebush i think it's called?

Edited by Jeff Ream

29 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

friends just got married at Sagebush i think it's called?

Close... its Sugarbush.

Image result for sugarbush ski slope pictures

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Close... its Sugarbush.

Image result for sugarbush ski slope pictures

yup thats it, tho a lot less snow. 

• Like 1