Boston Crusaders 2018

I love reading though all the speculation earlier in the year about what the theme is or would be.  We heard it would be Amelia, Lost, Robinson Crusoe, Castaway, Lord of the Flies even Gilligan's Island.  Some of these themes are still popping up speculatively.  Some of the show is thought to be based on a book but I think what we will see is inspired storytelling, based on stories and or actual events, with some artistic license to create specific dramatic effects.

I started thinking about what is common amongst these mentioned topics/stories.  Loss, being lost, needing help, seeking help/direction. getting help, and finding ones way back. One may get lost along the way in life but it requires help to find the way back.  Help sometimes needs to be asked for.  Granted this is all my personal speculation.  We will soon know.

• Like 3

They should prep the Gilligan’s Island theme for the lot. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I love reading though all the speculation earlier in the year about what the theme is or would be.  We heard it would be Amelia, Lost, Robinson Crusoe, Castaway, Lord of the Flies even Gilligan's Island.  Some of these themes are still popping up speculatively.  Some of the show is thought to be based on a book but I think what we will see is inspired storytelling, based on stories and or actual events, with some artistic license to create specific dramatic effects.

I started thinking about what is common amongst these mentioned topics/stories.  Loss, being lost, needing help, seeking help/direction. getting help, and finding ones way back. One may get lost along the way in life but it requires help to find the way back.  Help sometimes needs to be asked for.  Granted this is all my personal speculation.  We will soon know.

needs a volleyball

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

needs a volleyball

Image result for funny gifs of volleyball

3 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

They should prep the Gilligan’s Island theme for the lot. 

The pit at one point last year played a U2 tune during field set up.  Maybe they can do other nautical tunes this year.

50 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You’ll also need a singing fat lady. 

VK's Hawaiian shirts would certainly work with this year's  nautical theme.

Converse red sneakers... 'can't forget them either if Boston is to go stylin' in the Islands. (.... haha )

• Haha 1