2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

How many drinks every time Hop puts his hands on his hips.

?

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

It's so predictable, right? The closer we get to the end of the show, the worse the streaming quality. And yet some still believe it is our various connections.

its called bandwidth, folks.

If bandwidth is the issue, I should be having some crazy problems streaming from Australia using a VPN. Yet my feed has been great. But I'm using a 5k iMac with a fibre connection... equipment matters, folks. 

I like this guard work more than Crown's. Maybe not as layered but more engaging, and definitely more musical this year.

guy with receding hairline in his early 20's-sorry dude, it's not going to get any easier...

At least he's embracing it..

posted from the DrumScorps app

I havent been entertained since the Mandarins . 

• Like 2

Have we ever identified which of the choir is the DCP poster @noahsigs ?  What an opportunity for him to go from fan to MM

2 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

If bandwidth is the issue, I should be having some crazy problems streaming from Australia using a VPN. Yet my feed has been great. But I'm using a 5k iMac with a fibre connection... equipment matters, folks. 

Haven't had a problem all year until now, 85mps down 12mps up.....its not my equipment

Edited by ContraFart