2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

I've just noticed the burn platform is gonna burn the front "play football". Bonus points for BAC too. 

• Like 2

Just now, George Dixon said:

Perfect all night and Cadets start and I literally had buffering the entire time and saw nothing. Same as Allentown. Last group of corps screwed each time. And at the Massillon show. And no sound for the start of a couple of the corps in Denver and I was away and couldn't watch SW. I got practically nothing out of Flo. 

Flo's the Devil

• Like 1

I enjoyed the show mostly.

The Cadets do look VERY rehearsed in that where they are now is a long way from where they were in June.  They look like they've cleaned more than other corps. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

Haven't had a problem all year, 85mps down 12mps up.....its not my equipment

I am running two large screens side by side - one on high cam, one on multi, jacked my internet to 100 mbps and no problems.

A few times the Roku stick running the app (on wifi)  has degraded the picture a bit but no skips or reloading (which I had earlier at 25 mbps).

• Like 1

I love that cadets show. I just wish I could have seen it. SCREW YOU FLO!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

The amplification from the Cadets is pretty offensive to my ears. I had to turn my volume WAY down, and it was still loud enough to hurt my ears. They're the only corps I've had to turn down. 

There's more to come...

3 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

Haven't had a problem all year until now, 85mps down 12mps up.....its not my equipment

It could be your ISP, or higher usage from your neighbors, or an older computer. My laptop certainly isn't up to the demands of streaming.