Blue Devils 2018

13 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Image result for meme nothing happening

Was there after 2pm. No music played. Just drill and guard sections when I was there. Sorry. Nothing to report other then RCC big trailer was parked right in front. Hey...I tried.

6 minutes ago, afd said:

Was there after 2pm. No music played. Just drill and guard sections when I was there. Sorry. Nothing to report other then RCC big trailer was parked right in front. Hey...I tried.

Thats fine... good luck and success to BD this summer. 'Looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us in '18.

24 minutes ago, afd said:

Aw Thanks much 

1 hour ago, palmettomello said:

Reminds me of the Shakespeare image that was featured on the back of the guard costumes from 2016, will be interesting to see how Ms. Monroe fits into this year's production. 

BDB’s winterguard had a show about pop art this WGI season. Perhaps it was a trial run for the BDA corps’ summer show?

Warhol show?

29 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

BDB’s winterguard had a show about pop art this WGI season. Perhaps it was a trial run for the BDA corps’ summer show?

Bingo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCI-86 said:

Bingo!

:27_sunglasses:

I disliked the Cavaliers’ pop art show from 2012, so that concept is more than deserving of a re-do by none other than BD.

4 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

:27_sunglasses:

I disliked the Cavaliers’ pop art show from 2012, so that concept is more than deserving of a re-do by none other than BD.

I agree on the Cavaliers 2012 show, but BD, IMO, has far superior designers than the Cavaliers did in 2012.

37 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

I agree on the Cavaliers 2012 show, but BD, IMO, has far superior designers than the Cavaliers did in 2012.

Oh, absolutely. That's why I think the pop art concept needs to be revisited with a better design team.