Madison Scouts 2018

I may have to disagree at this time.  I have a feeling they are going to make the top 15.  

34 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

I may have to disagree at this time.  I have a feeling they are going to make the top 15.  

At best 15th.  Very troubling.  

52 minutes ago, Gantang said:

I always wonder about the "moves"...does that mean corps ahead of the corps making a move are just sleeping all day rather than learning re-writes and cleaning? The wheels have fallen off the Scouts' bus. Quarters may be their only Indy performance. They are barely breaking 80, and 13 points separate them from SCV...and Cascades on the other end. 

By what twist of fate do you imagine them failing to make semis?  25 corps advance... you think Madison will not be one of them?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Prsmpower4 said:

I do agree with this.

1 hour ago, dcikon2 said:

Yipee.

1 hour ago, dcikon2 said:

I do agree with this.

There are two Open Class corps from California that have the show to knock them further below and they have the shows to do it. 

Edited by afd

55 minutes ago, Prsmpower4 said:

Indeed. Shame on this Madison regime for destroying what was left of the Scouts identity & brand. Enjoy the alumni & fan support exodus. Being like everyone else wasn't the answer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, afd said:

There are two Open Class corps that have the show to knock them further below and they have the shows to do it. 

Madison finishing between 15th & 20th is very depressing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Indeed. Shame on this Madison regime for destroying what was left of the Scouts identity & brand. Enjoy the alumni & fan support exodus. Being like everyone else wasn't the answer.

Like the stock market crash...this is the time to “buy in” to the scouts...buy low and aim high!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prsmpower4 said:

Like the stock market crash...this is the time to “buy in” to the scouts...buy low and aim high!

Huh? Please explain what this means. The Scouts look like AOL right now.