Madison Scouts 2018

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Will the director and executive director resign after semis?  If not, will the board (which apparently is a rubber stamp for the ED) remove them?  If not, will there be vets with pitchforks and lighted torches at the gates?  These are, in my opinion, the most important questions to be answered. 

Are you volunteering to be on the board or to be the director???? 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Any chance the Scouts will return to traditional uniforms next year as a result of this year’s placement?

They would have nothing to lose at this point......unless the goal is to permanently destroy The Madison brand/name altogether.

• Like 5

80 + 1 = 18

This year's formula was created by the current leadership and they should be held accountable by the BOD. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brians said:

Are you volunteering to be on the board or to be the director???? 

Are you offering me the position?  

8 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Are you offering me the position?  

I dont have that authority, but as with many, all seem to have an idea what is best for Madison,.... but talk is cheep.  I encourage all who think they know what is best, to contact Madison and offer your time, money, and take on a position of leadership and accountability rather than just talking about it.  Its very easy to criticize and tear down, its the building up that is difficult part, the part most run from.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, brians said:

I dont have that authority, but as with many, all seem to have an idea what is best for Madison,.... but talk is cheep.  I encourage all who think they know what is best, to contact Madison and offer your time, money, and take on a position of leadership and accountability rather than just talking about it.  Its very easy to criticize and tear down, its the building up that is difficult part, the part most run from.

Thanks. Fun to see Madison has a borg too. Oh and by the way, you have no idea who I am or what my involvement is. In this particular forum, that's on purpose. 

Edited by HockeyDad

9 hours ago, brians said:

This is a drum corps message board. We talk about things. Many of us dont have the time, interest, inclination, or are willing to take a big paycut for a career in drum corp.

Edited by FlamMan

On 7/29/2018 at 12:18 AM, FlamMan said:

Huh? Please explain what this means. The Scouts look like AOL right now.

Time for more money...much more.  And a new management/outlook.  Take them over when they’re down and make them big again.  Not AOL!