The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Name calling is not helpful.  Grace under pressure.  

1984. Very underrated album

• Like 2

1 minute ago, year1buick said:

As long as you don’t mention any trampolines. That’s just going too far...

That was Chris lol 

1 minute ago, ebo said:

Not answering your questions, I saw what they were doing and how they planned this all out.  I have the docs of how they were going to take over the corp and get him out.  No one liked Hop it is true but make no mistake this was all opportunity when they found out about the first victim and then they looked for more. Usually how it works is one comes out and then more speak up.  Not this plan, they got nine to agree and then demanded he be fired or else they would go to the newspaper.  What he did was terrible but why not just come out and report it right from the start?  You guys seem pretty smart and can figure this out yourselves I think.  So they got Hop out, Board out and now what are they going to do with Sean?  Well let's see if we can get someone to just mention something about him the day after no doubt.  What bothers me most is that this lastest victim complained about another sexual harassment and they fired that person but no one thinks that that Sean would report this one and not to mention she said in the paper that she didn't come forward because she was afraid they would fire her but then came forward to Sean???  If she was about to tell Sean then why didn't she go right to the police?  

Give us proof that people planned to remove Hop, install Sean as CEO, get the ENTIRE board to resign, then get Sean suspended OR it's just a rumor.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Do Sean a favor: shut up and trust the process. If he’s clean it’ll be proven 

Trust the process of what, The people that handled this on the other end?  I don't trust any of them and for good cause. 

1 minute ago, dbc03 said:

Honest question, if you were in charge and this allegation came up what would you do?

Honestly??? 

I would pull back everyone on the board ,,appoint a interim independent non bias and hire a independent investigation firm to vigorously investigate all of the claims immediately ,, conduct all the interviews and come to a conclusion of how to proceed with the season. If that means putting the season on hold a month or two till the investigation proceeds to a point where you have  a direction its going to take then so be it. If you find during the course of the investigation that a house clearing is necessary then you take the steps ..clearnhouse and start from scratch. 

Just now, Kyle B said:

Give us proof that people planned to remove Hop, install Sean as CEO, get the ENTIRE board to resign, then get Sean suspended OR it's just a rumor.

Sounding more and more like a Hop defender by the rant 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kyle B said:

So you don't understand all what happened.  Go read it and when you do let me know and I will explain how it all went down by facts

Edited by ebo

Just now, ebo said:

Trust the process of what, The people that handled this on the other end?  I don't trust any of them and for good cause. 

Then go rant to them cause as DCp history shows pissing and moaning here does no good and often fosters massive misunderstanding based on falsehood, agenda and tin foil hats 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ebo said:

So you don;t understand all what happened.  Go read it and when you do let me know and I will explain how it all went down by facts

We get it. You don’t 

• Like 3