Clovis, CA - June 22, 2018

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

When your goldfish floats out of the tank and across the living room.  

I am envious of those who don't deal with humidity on a daily basis.

11 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

I am envious of those who don't deal with humidity on a daily basis.

We get it in SF. It’s called Fog and it what keeps us cool. It’s humidity but st 50 to 60 degrees. Our natural air con. 

Just now, afd said:

We get it in SF. It’s called Fog and it what keeps us cool. It’s humidity but st 50 to 60 degrees. Our natural air con. 

In Tuscaloosa, it is the exact opposite of air conditioning. It just makes everything hot and muggy. An eternal sauna if you will.

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

In Tuscaloosa, it is the exact opposite of air conditioning. It just makes everything hot and muggy. An eternal sauna if you will.

I’m not gonna lie. We are wimps here in Northern CA. Depending on whwre you live it could be 65 degrees in SF and 95 in concord. The same day . It’s quite amazing you can drive 30 mins and it’s that cool  to hot to cool. We complain in sf when it gets 80. Really I’m not kidding. 

I don't care how humid it is. 109 degrees is 109 degrees. I don't know how them folks at Academy do it. They should automatically get an extra 3 points at every competition for dealing with that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, afd said:

I’m not gonna lie. We are wimps here in Northern CA. Depending on whwre you live it could be 65 degrees in SF and 95 in concord. The same day . It’s quite amazing you can drive 30 mins and it’s that cool  to hot to cool. We complain in sf when it gets 80. Really I’m not kidding. 

It’s nearly 8 o’clock and the heat index here is still over 100. (Maxed out between 105-107 earlier in the day.)

4 hours ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

And why Cadets 2005 and Cavs 2002 are still the best shows ever done.

Agree with everything except this lol. 2014 BD earned and totally deserved that score. Best corps I've ever seen and yes I saw those other two shows in person as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1