Flo still sucks!

I used firefox last night and it worked fine. I am going to hard wire it for tonights show. I learned this here not from them. Thank you guys here for telling me things they would not like do not use wifi.  They never told me to not use wifi. That is all I want instead of them pushing chrome for their clicks.

4 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Watched my first Flo show of the season last night (Muncie).  Samsung 55" SmartTV using the built in browser. 6Mbps DSL wired -- not using WiFi for this. I only had problems at the start: the video was playing OK but I couldn't get rid of the spinning "please wait" thingy. I paused the feed for about 10 secs to let it buffer, and no more problems. Nice pic and sound, though a little audio overload at first.

When the Cavies (?) came out with the trombones, all the cats left the room.

Tip: When watching a live stream show, I make it a point to always reboot my DSL modem and my router. Various techs have told me that when enough line errors have been logged on the ISP end, the software will shutdown the feed to resync the line and clear out the errors. 

I will try that. Thanks

I had zero problems again last night. The camera angles and especially the sound is just night and day better than last year. They seem to have really listened to the feedback they got and done their homework to make this an immensely better offering than the inaugural season. So far, I'm impressed. Hoping the good track record continues.

Also, all the little extra videos they do with the corps are fun, and they seem to be putting a lot of effort into it to make it all seem "cool." After decades of no organization but DCI (and sponsor companies) seeming to ever care about this stuff, it's a bit of a revelation to see an outside business that largely handles sports put so many resources into doing a professional job for a perceived niche activity. It's been badly needed for a long time, and they obviously seem to feel it is worth their while.

• Like 3

Since I was at Akron last night's show was the first FloM for me this year.  Couldn't disagree with this thread's title more.  The feed, for me, was great...best I've ever seen of a live streamed show.

Sound, picture, camera angles were excellent.  Keep it up Flo!!!!

• Like 2

TOTALLY AGREE!! "oldbandguy",  FloMarching webcast of the Indiana show Looked and sounded AWESOME!!! (at the very beginning it was obvious that the hand held camera on the field had a loose connection?, however,  they resolved that once the actual competition began)  Impressive job FloMarching, hope this continues throughout the season

I have done all the steps mentioned here to a t. 

I have never had one single problem with this computer not even a list file yet it stalls on Mandarins and Academy shows. 

2 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I have done all the steps mentioned here to a t. 

I have never had one single problem with this computer not even a list file yet it stalls on Mandarins and Academy shows. 

Im streaming and playing Overwatch with 0 internet problems on both

21 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Im streaming and playing Overwatch with 0 internet problems on both

Well la tee F’n da. I have learned from those that ARE experiencing problems. Why even post unless you just enjoy being a Richard 

• Haha 1