Flo still sucks!

9 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

I've had a bit of a issue with streaming - and my tv is hard-wired to the internet that is very fast, so likely not the problem.  However, not running chrome so might have to try that.  My :unhappy: is it feels like less shows are being covered.  There were what, 3 shows today?  Not one of them ran.  It could be that I just have more of a vested interest now that previously, but I love watching all the corps.  Hopefully they'll grow with time :D

they streamed the last 2 nights which was almost every corps that has competed so far minus like 6.

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

they streamed the last 2 nights which was almost every corps that has competed so far minus like 6.

Ah yes, but I was out of town.  :laughing:  LOL!

Looks like I have learned the hard way.  Don't get suckered into the "PRO" line.  I purchased the "PRO" line after seeing that you must go PRO to watch live events.  Apparently when you purchase that on your iPhone, you still don't get DCI live events.

I hope others don't get scammed by this ad.

30 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Looks like I have learned the hard way.  Don't get suckered into the "PRO" line.  I purchased the "PRO" line after seeing that you must go PRO to watch live events.  Apparently when you purchase that on your iPhone, you still don't get DCI live events.

I hope others don't get scammed by this ad.

I'm a bit confused by this. I have a yearly "standard" subscription and have been able to watch DCI live events both last year and this. In reading on the Flo website, it seems a PRO subscription is required to watch events on certain devices -- Apple TV and Roku.

If that's your situation, and you still can't access DCI events, probably need to take this up with Flo directly. If you don't need special device support, then I think you can cancel the PRO subscription.  You may have to reinstate a "standard" Flomarching subscription. IDK. 

13 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I'm a bit confused by this. I have a yearly "standard" subscription and have been able to watch DCI live events both last year and this. In reading on the Flo website, it seems a PRO subscription is required to watch events on certain devices -- Apple TV and Roku.

If that's your situation, and you still can't access DCI events, probably need to take this up with Flo directly. If you don't need special device support, then I think you can cancel the PRO subscription.  You may have to reinstate a "standard" Flomarching subscription. IDK. 

FLO blew this off to iTunes.  The billing was done while I was on my iPhone and somehow the "PRO" subscription goes through iTunes and not FLO. I've been billed and I have no access.  Fingers pointing both ways.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this: I have flo already, but am at my girlfriend’s house this weekend, and was hoping to stream the shows either on her Roku or my laptop. I cannot for the life of me get flosports to recognize that I already have a subscription!!!

their customer service thus far has been abysmal. It seems the only solution that would work is to go home and watch it (or go to the stadium, lol). But if it’s an app, shouldn’t it be portable?

3 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this: I have flo already, but am at my girlfriend’s house this weekend, and was hoping to stream the shows either on her Roku or my laptop. I cannot for the life of me get flosports to recognize that I already have a subscription!!!

their customer service thus far has been abysmal. It seems the only solution that would work is to go home and watch it (or go to the stadium, lol). But if it’s an app, shouldn’t it be portable?

You should be able to just log in. 

19 minutes ago, brassboy said:

You should be able to just log in. 

Nope. Hence the long diatribe on here.