Pittsburgh, PA - June 28, 2018

3 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

The level of specific critique that you desire is not achievable by even an average of 10 full, simultaneous panels at this very early phase.  The corps are getting very general observations and having very general discussions in recaps right now... which is why incomplete panels are not only sufficient, but actually appropriate.

Have patience... The jockeying over details is coming in the near future.

Overall, I can agree with this statement.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Olivia is so #### good. 

Dry Cleaner from Des Moines is my favorite song of the tour so far. Yes it’s likely because mellows pretty much carry the song but DAYUM that sounds like so much fun to play live! By the time this gets to finals it’s gonna be rocking!

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, goodmello said:

Overall, I can agree with this statement.

If you think about... it doesn't get more frustrating than seeing full panels contradicting each other night to night.  And that's what you would get in the first couple of weeks in a lot of areas.  So this setup really isn't all that bad.  We just like to know how the field lies... and it's hard to see at this point.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Dry Cleaner from Des Moines is my favorite song of the tour so far. Yes it’s lokely because mellows pretty much carry the song but DAYUM that sounds like so much fun to play live! By the time this gets to finals it’s gonna be rocking!

I have a Bloo jones.  And I’m not going to see them in person again until 7/15.  

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have a Bloo jones.  And I’m not going to see them in person again until 7/15.  

Where are you seeing them?