Drums Along the Rockies - July 14, 2018

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Hmm. Multi cam?  It could be a product of my setup too.  I did some tinkering and it's a bit bette.  I've just had to crank volume between the TV and my bluetooth device.  The actual sound isn't so bad, and it does seem like they may have ironed out the 'stutters' I was hearing (or my tinkering cleared it from the bluetooth).  I"ll restart the feed at the intermission and see what happens.  

I am watching multi. I'm running the video to my tv via hdmi from my computer but I'm listening through good studio headphones directly from the computer.

Just now, Beckham said:

I am watching multi. I'm running the video to my tv via hdmi from my computer but I'm listening through good studio headphones directly from the computer.

Hmm.  Roku in the TV here.  Perhaps its something with their Roku app doing this.

It needs soooooooo much cleaning, but that's a very nice design, musically and visually.

• Like 1

1 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I see they're now rotating the compasses on the field to point west and reveal the yellow color through the show.  First viewing before my three week trip, they were leaving them all pointing east, which was ... confusing.

Was it possible that they actually face the real world west? Either that or they’ve chosen that it’s always in reference to the football field ala left

posted from the DrumScorps app

What is not to love about Troop's DM???

• Like 2