DeKalb, IL - July 14, 2018

10 hours ago, 777hornman said:

Crossmen should be ahead of blue stars

posted from the DrumScorps app

Don't agree at all. Blue Stars show has much more room to grow IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

Don't agree at all. Blue Stars show has much more room to grow IMO.

This is the same guy who had no idea who some very recognizable judges were and called all the midwest judges a joke because they weren't placing Crossmen higher. I wouldn't take anything he says about the Crossmen and the corps in Crossmen's vicinity seriously lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

This is the same guy who had no idea who some very recognizable judges were and called all the midwest judges a joke because they weren't placing Crossmen higher. I wouldn't take anything he says about the Crossmen and the corps in Crossmen's vicinity seriously lol

I love Crossmen's show, but I think of anyone from 8th down last year, Blue Stars have the most room to grow. I've thought that since day 1. Maybe BK is even with them in the regard. I expect those two to be 8-9.

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

I love Crossmen's show, but I think of anyone from 8th down last year, Blue Stars have the most room to grow. I've thought that since day 1. Maybe BK is even with them in the regard. I expect those two to be 8-9.

I honestly have no idea where to place BK right now. Let's see where scores are at tonight. I ultimately think visual is going to be BK's achilles heel, again

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

And he was quite fairly commenting on the guy who said ‘Crossmen should be ahead of Blue Stars’ - with no explanation or justification.   

Clearly the judges dont don’t agree with hiM as Blue Stars beat Crossmen in almost all captions. 

Edited by DCI-86

43 minutes ago, afd said:

San Antonio is the place to see who is stacked up against each other. Next weekend is the BIG ta do.

This two day “regional,” much like Allentown, has big implications in the performing order of the corps at San Antonio, correct? 

Despite it being two separate shows, I would imagine that the judges will be looking at the relative scores of the corps who performed at DATR and scoring the corps at St. Louis accordingly. So while it isn’t as good as a completely direct comparison, the scores tonight will still be telling. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

This two day “regional,” much like Allentown, has big implications in the performing order of the corps at San Antonio, correct? 

Despite it being two separate shows, I would imagine that the judges will be looking at the relative scores of the corps who performed at DATR and scoring the corps at St. Louis accordingly. So while it isn’t as good as a completely direct comparison, the scores tonight will still be telling. 

Absolutely. We've been having shows left and right with scores to compare to but it's now in one big arena. And yes tonight will be seeing who's stacked up against who...minus SCV and BK and Academy. Integrating and fun at the same time.