So...who's got the prelim seeding figured out?

https://www.dci.org/news/inclement-weather-cuts-first-day-of-dci-eastern-classic-short

Looks like SA and ATL averages will be the order.  Colts make BLL and Madison out?

Any corps trending up or down that will be affected by not having Allentown scores?

I saw someone did the math for corps to move up a spot with Allentown score...so I am guessing that is the order.

Who shuffles spots after prelims?

Will semis be the same top 25 as last year?

PS congratulations SOA for your first BLL since 2013!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

Did something quickly and included received Allentown scores. Will update with tonight's results.

LoYT8UM.png

Per DCI, Allentown results will not be used for Prelims seeding. They’re only going to use San Antonio and Atlanta now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

Considering they posted Colts and Scouts scores, Not counting Allentown won't impact who gets on the theater. Colts were still ahead and will be in the 15th slot regardless that the rest of the show got rained out and doesn't count.

I believe the only two corps who were in a good position to move up a spot are Academy and Boston. But in both cases they’re still slated to perform just ahead of their primary competitor, so it’s still a back to back comparison. 

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brassboy said:

Per DCI, Allentown results will not be used for Prelims seeding. They’re only going to use San Antonio and Atlanta now. 

Right - that's why the spreadsheet shows prelim seed as the average of San Antonio and Atlanta. The other data is just there per the questions from the OP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brassboy said:

I believe the only two corps who were in a good position to move up a spot are Academy and Boston. But in both cases they’re still slated to perform just ahead of their primary competitor, so it’s still a back to back comparison. 

I believe Blue Knights were also in a position to move up

Actual reported Allentown scores mean that Boston Crusaders would have been the #5 seed in prelims but will instead be the #6 seed. 

XmH1xBH.png

• Thanks 1

It’s called they go on when they go on

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

It’s called they go on when they go on

If we all had your viewpoint, there'd be nothing to argue about here on DCP.  I need to start a collection of Jeff's Pragmatic Quotes.  :-)

• Haha 3