Crossmen 2019

Just saw the Sunday show performance....The best music in years..Keep getting better..peace

• Like 1

did I hear brass and battery play the Thurston lick tonight?

The Crossmen Alumni have been banding together to sponsor meals for the corps through the end of the season.

Some have done so individually.  Others have banded together based on the season(s) they marched.  It's amazing to see.

I am so impressed with this corps this year and proud of the Alumni.

• Like 1

Something I have been wondering... of all the shows that you can find on a certain platform after a performance I can never seem to find a recent video of Bones. How is that the case?

1 hour ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Something I have been wondering... of all the shows that you can find on a certain platform after a performance I can never seem to find a recent video of Bones. How is that the case?

They’ve taken on the old SCV/BD approach of removing bootlegs as soon as they find them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

They’ve taken on the old SCV/BD approach of removing bootlegs as soon as they find them.

I figured that would likely be the case but how in the world are they able to find the videos so fast? And how many people do they have looking for the videos?

Edited by MadisonBandMan1

On 7/7/2019 at 2:36 PM, soccerguy315 said:

I've got Crossmen in 11th right now, but the last spread to Blue Stars was much smaller. We'll find out soon if that is an outlier or not...

I saw the KS show, and I liked Crossmen show much better than the Cadets. 

Edited by 1corpsfan
  • Like 1

Can't wait to see the improvement and changes from MMX tomorrow! Go bones! I have a few friends in this group this year!

• Like 1