George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Lets keep your hat on Bluzes guy. Let’s see if the old Alumni have the ability to play nice.  Now they are back in the pool. I’m a believer about many things but these guys/women/haters need to play a new tune. Can they? We shall see.

Hats get me in trouble around here. I am not doubting your knowledge about things I am just a fan. Your statement scares the heck out me. I just praised The Cadets as being the example, where does that leave the rest of the pact? Maybe some old Alumni decides to tell their story on DCP who knows?

3 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Hats get me in trouble around here. I am not doubting your knowledge about things I am just a fan. Your statement scares the heck out me. I just praised The Cadets as being the example, where does that leave the rest of the pact? Maybe some old Alumni decides to tell their story on DCP who knows?

At this point... they are happy campers. They got their wish. “Mission Accomplished!”  One of them posted on a public FB page last April. They are not going to be saying anything at this point. IMO

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Lets keep your hat on Bluzes guy. Let’s see if the old Alumni have the ability to play nice.  Now they are back in the pool. I’m a believer about many things but these guys/women/haters need to play a new tune. Can they? We shall see.

I am afraid I am confused. Alumni play nice with whom? Things seemed pretty tranquil last season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

pact?

Jim Bari pact / pack ----- now I didn't do that to see if your were awake I made the mistake. But I need my Grammarly friend watching my back.

Just a side note 2an day of meetings and no leaks. Thought they would be sneaking out info to CNN by now. No news could be a good thing that their down to business. Just thought DCP would be abuzz with the meetings.

7 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Just a side note 2an day of meetings and no leaks. Thought they would be sneaking out info to CNN by now. No news could be a good thing that their down to business. Just thought DCP would be abuzz with the meetings.

There’s an announcement out this afternoon about a new health and safety partnership.

7 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

There’s an announcement out this afternoon about a new health and safety partnership.

Thanks like I said hard at work, good news

28 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Thanks like I said hard at work, good news

Here it is: https://www.dci.org/news/drum-corps-international-announces-major-safety-initiative

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Jim Bari pact / pack ----- now I didn't do that to see if your were awake I made the mistake. But I need my Grammarly friend watching my back.

Just don’t ask me about spelling. If I could spell I wouldn’t have gone into programming eh?

just got back from dinner with some in laws and family friend so catching up 

Edited by JimF-LowBari