Boston Crusaders Guard (with brass and percussion accompaniment)

8 hours ago, Den8uml said:

Wasn’t BD still winning best guard all those years though? 

Indeed they were. Those BD guards were phenomenal

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Hell BD had like 8 or 9 drops in the first 30 seconds of the show Sunday night and still beat both SCV and Cavies in achievement. 

In situations with high winds, the judge might not take drops into consideration.  Slow pitch umpires sometimes do not allow walks if the wind makes it tough for strikes to be pitched.

19 minutes ago, Ghost said:

In situations with high winds, the judge might not take drops into consideration.  Slow pitch umpires sometimes do not allow walks if the wind makes it tough for strikes to be pitched.

I was there. The winds were not high. It was simply bad execution. From the stands it didn’t look like their guard had a good night and you actually could hear the shock from the crowd. If I was a betting man I would’ve had them in 3rd that night.

39 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

While talking about guards you have to remember that something like .5 may separate the top 6. They’re all amazing and the differences are really minuscule and come down to personal preferences and nit picking. Each guard basically had their own identity.

also you never know how judges will score. Hell BD had like 8 or 9 drops in the first 30 seconds of the show Sunday night and still beat both SCV and Cavies in achievement. Granted only like .2 separated those three.

Yeah .. but never forget the automatic 0.5 forgiveness for anything BD. 

Just now, BWise said:

Yeah .. but never forget the automatic 0.5 forgiveness for anything BD. 

I heard something quite interesting from someone in the crowd that night with regards to that, but I’m not going to start rumors. Let’s just say this person would definitely know.

7 hours ago, Algernon said:

their obvious weakness is visual analysis

Which has been a chronic Crown problem  ... coincidence????

6 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

I heard something quite interesting from someone in the crowd that night with regards to that, but I’m not going to start rumors. Let’s just say this person would definitely know.

Ooohhh. Sounds juicy. 

1 minute ago, BWise said:

Ooohhh. Sounds juicy. 

1 minute ago, BWise said:

Ooohhh. Sounds juicy. 

Just private messaged you