Lisle, IL - Friday, July 5, 2019

42 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I’ll obviously never be a DCI Judge. My wife and I watched the most recent bootlegs of Bloo and BAC last night. And neither of us can figure out how Bloo is ahead of BAC. And we’re Cavaliers parents... with no dog in that fight. We really didn’t care for Bluecoats show much. Kinda like a high school band show. 

I notice when people don’t like a show on DCP they often say “it’s designed like a high school show!” As that is some sort of insult.... 

How many corps are there total like 30 or 40? How many high schools are there, like 20k in the whole country. Saying a show is like a high school show doesn’t describe the issue you had with “x” show. If you’re going to slam our only dci feeder system, at least be specific about what it is you didn’t like. Saying it’s just like a high school show doesn’t mean anything, high school shows come in all shapes and sizes and run a plethora of quality and style.

Edited by WarriorWay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Great show.  I was very uncomfortable however because I only had half a seat and I was sitting in a seat back.  The person next to me had to wedge his bottom into the seat.

Which show was your favorite?

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Great show.  I was very uncomfortable however because I only had half a seat and I was sitting in a seat back.  The person next to me had to wedge his bottom into the seat.

I hate that 

• Thanks 1

Cavs 78.85