Buffalo, NY (Drums Along the Waterfront) - August 4, 2019

17 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

It's been said on here several times, but like I just told a friend, people need to ask themselves 3 questions before making that statement...

Did CorpsBand ever talk about Kentucky?

Did he ever attend the NKY show?

Was he knowledgeable on Kentucky marching bands?

These are 3 things I've talked about on here. People need to think about things before making accusations and making themselves look like a-holes. Lol. 

For the record, I was joking.  It seems like a pretty ridiculous accusation for anyone to make.

Actually, I think Corpsband may have been a bot, but I'm not russian to any conclusions.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I think David uses a rifle.

Looked like a flag in ATL and Flo. 

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

For the record, I was joking.  It seems like a pretty ridiculous accusation for anyone to make.

Actually, I think Corpsband may have been a bot, but I'm not russian to any conclusions.  

I know you were, I was just stating for the general member and you just happened to be the one to get the quote. Lol. 

CorpsBand is actually a really nice guy, people just didn't like him because he was outspoken from what I gathered. Which is about 90% of the membership here, but some people just can't take what they dish out.

36 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Mike Davis:

on 7/13 gave SCV 17.1, CAR 16.8, BOS 16.5. (8.3/8.3). 

on 7/14 gave BLU 17.4, BOS 17.1 (8.6/8.5) CAV 16.8

on 8/4 gave CAR 18.9, BLU 18.8, CAV 18.45, BLK 17.9, PHA 17.4, BLS 17.15, BOS  17.1 (8.65/8.45)

BOS since ATL; 17.15, 17.2, 18.0, 17.7, 17.1 (Davis)

so Davis must really not like Boston percussion.

This Mike Davis is a clown. :soapbox:

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

This Mike Davis is a clown. :soapbox:

Or... And tell me if this sounds crazy, he's a respected judge who has been involved in the marching community for over 30 years who simply has a not so flattering opinion on the percussion of the corps that suits your tongue

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Figures you wouldn't get it.  Keep being the snark you are.  

Live look at Labmaster

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSphIhaQLBpKBX_4YbBZ5h

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Or... And tell me if this sounds crazy, he's a respected judge who has been involved in the marching community for over 30 years who simply has a not so flattering opinion on the percussion of the corps that suits your tongue

ahhhh you use google as your friend. Before that you had no clue who he was or his background. 

But his apparent bias is based off what he reads in others sheets. 

Just now, E3D said:

ahhhh you use google as your friend. Before that you had no clue who he was or his background. 

But his apparent bias is based off what he reads in others sheets. 

Of course, why would I have every judges history memorized? That's @xandandl's job and he does a great job of it 

Would you agree that it's a bit ridiculous to call someone with multiple decades of experience a clown? 

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, or are referring to, in that last garbled sentence you typed out. 

10 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He could just be bitter about that 80.00 dead last place during indoor this past season. 

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Of course, why would I have every judges history memorized? That's @xandandl's job and he does a great job of it 

Would you agree that it's a bit ridiculous to call someone with multiple decades of experience a clown? 

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, or are referring to, in that last garbled sentence you typed out. 

it started as a joke until you chimed in. .

But if you want to pretend to know what you are talking about , go for it. 

30 years. Hmmmmmm I have more years experience than he does, you going to give in and say I have the authority to judge? I doubt that. 

Judge's are subjective and human. 

nice work on the grammar policing. you get a 18.5

• Haha 1