Recommended Posts

You can have a voice!  Let the voting directors of DCI know how you feel about the rule change proposals.

There is no need for you to scour the Internet hunting for their addresses.  I already have.  Here they are:

Mark Richardson mark@arizonaacademy.org
Shaun Gallant sgallant@bluedevils.org
David Gibbs dgibbs@bluedevils.org
Mark Arnold mark.arnold@ascendperformingarts.org
Mike Scott mscott@bluecoats.com
Genevieve Geisler ggeisler@bluecoats.com
Brad Furlano brad@bluestars.org
Chris Holland cholland@iaminspired.org
Denise Bonfiglio Dbonfiglio@yea.org
Jim Coates jim@carolinacrown.org
Monte Mast monte.mast@cavaliers.org
Vicki MacFarlane colts@colts.org
Natalie Steele natalie@crossmen.org
Chris Magonigal magonigal@genesisdbc.org
Bob Jacobs bobj@jerseysurf.org
Chris Komnick ckomnick@madisonscouts.org
JW Koester jwkoester@sbcglobal.net
Jim Tabuchi jimtabuchi@mandarins.org
Joe Roach director@musiccitydrumcorps.org
Stuart Pompel pompel@pacific-crest.org
Rick Valenzuela rick@regiment.org
David Warren david@regiment.org
Ivan De La Cruz idelacruz@scvanguard.org
Brian Smith brian.smith@SeattleCascades.org
Chris Moore cmoore@spiritdrumcorps.org
Kristy Jackson k.jackson@troopersdrumcorps.org
 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can have a voice!  Let the voting directors of DCI know how you feel about the rule change proposals. There is no need for you to scour the Internet hunting for their addresses.  I already ha

There are many more creepy things in drum corps than compiling this list.  

It’s those double-secret probation rules that Dean Wormer had for Delta house. 

Home addresses next? (PS - this was sarcasm)

Edited by cybersnyder
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cybersnyder said:

Home addresses next?

Are parade permits required for picketing or is this covered under First Amendment Rights?

And we could always repeat what the US did to Noriega when he hid out in the Vatican embassy.

As the LATimes reported the doings in Panama:

Noriega slept through three days of ear-splitting rock music blared toward the embassy from loudspeakers by American troops surrounding the place--harassment that kept awake his host, Archbishop Jose Sebastian Laboa, and was shut off only after Laboa’s repeated complaints.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cixelsyd said:

For what?  Snail mail will be too slow at this point.

I just thought the “list” was on the creepy side of the line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cybersnyder said:

I just thought the “list” was on the creepy side of the line. 

You are not open to opinions which differ from your own?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cybersnyder said:

I just thought the “list” was on the creepy side of the line. 

Sad that this is even necessary, but to clarify... everyone, feel free to respectfully communicate your opinions on the DCI rule changes to the voting directors.  (You can, too.)

Respect their privacy.  No home addresses, phone numbers, or whatever else was in that xandandl post above.

Respect their time.  A personal email is not the place for insults, memes or pointless rants.  

But I think they do need to hear from those of us who feel that change X will bring an end to our fan interest... or that change Y will make us fans all over again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cybersnyder said:

I just thought the “list” was on the creepy side of the line. 

They are directors.  These are their official public email addresses.  The answer to dreaded indecencency isn't silence or inconvenience, but decency.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skevinp said:

They are directors.  These are their official public email addresses.  The answer to dreaded indecencency isn't silence or inconvenience, but decency.  

There are many more creepy things in drum corps than compiling this list.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Sad that this is even necessary, but to clarify... everyone, feel free to respectfully communicate your opinions on the DCI rule changes to the voting directors.  (You can, too.)

Respect their privacy.  No home addresses, phone numbers, or whatever else was in that xandandl post above.

Respect their time.  A personal email is not the place for insults, memes or pointless rants.  

But I think they do need to hear from those of us who feel that change X will bring an end to our fan interest... or that change Y will make us fans all over again.

picketing corps offices was what I had in mind.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • JohnZ locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.