Cadets Establish Equality And Inclusion Committee

22 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

passive aggressive much? - if you disagree just say so and why

BOTH founders are Marxist -it is not some rumor

here are their names if you would like to google their vile rantings:

Patrisse Cullors

Alicia Garza

Cullors was a protege of Eric Mann , agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization

bottonline is people need to research an organization which has a great sounding name and whose goals are much different

it honestly scares me how ill informed many Americans are regarding this topic and how free speech is being shut down

Not sure why you didn’t like this info being posted and then complain people are ill informed. The post helps to inform (at least it did me).

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

passive aggressive much? - if you disagree just say so and why

[...]

it honestly scares me how ill informed many Americans are regarding this topic and how free speech is being shut down

You and E3D apparently get your news from the same place.

As far as I'm concerned, the two most prominent recent attempts to shut down free speech involved a very powerful person suing to prevent two books from being published. That's what's called "prior restraint", and fortunately the courts don't look too fondly on it, and they declined to go along with the farce.

And ironically, thanks to the Streisand effect, both books then set records for their publisher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get my news from a thing  called recorded history- google them, they are both Marxist as is their organization 

I’m sure those books are fantastic fiction 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

You and E3D apparently get your news from the same place.

As far as I'm concerned, the two most prominent recent attempts to shut down free speech involved a very powerful person suing to prevent two books from being published. That's what's called "prior restraint", and fortunately the courts don't look too fondly on it, and they declined to go along with the farce.

And ironically, thanks to the Streisand effect, both books then set records for their publisher.

TRUTH! My copy of the latest is on it's way, Can't wait to read, although There's been alot of spoilers on TV...lol..Felt it was my duty to contribute though.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Haha 1

Just now, GUARDLING said:

TRUTH! My copy of the latest is on it's way, Can't wait to read, although There's been alot of spoilers on TV...lol..Felt it was my duty to contribute though.

I have no way of knowing about whether you're talking about the same books I am, and that's probably for the best.

George indicates that he thinks the works I'm talking about are fiction. I love fiction. Especially science fiction and fantasy. The Lord of the Rings is my particular favorite. It would be horrifying if someone had sued to prevent it from being published.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Guess some of the members didn't get the memo.

That's going to be true of any organization: there are always some extremists. It seems to be particularly true of the police, to judge from all the videos we saw in June.

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

I’m sure those books are fantastic fiction.

They might be fiction. That might be fantastic. They might be both or neither.

The point is that no one should be going around trying to ban books. That's as clear an attack on free speech as anything you're upset about.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I have no way of knowing about whether you're talking about the same books I am, and that's probably for the best.

George indicates that he thinks the works I'm talking about are fiction. I love fiction. Especially science fiction and fantasy. The Lord of the Rings is my particular favorite. It would be horrifying if someone had sued to prevent it from being published.

I think we are talking of the same books, BUT with that said , I agree