DCI partnering with Varsity Performing Arts to launch "SoundSport Scholastic" events

17 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Robert Graves, the novelist and poet (e.g., I, Claudius) who served in the British army in World War I, said that the word, in its adjectival form, was used so frequently in the ranks that the only thing it meant was that a noun was following.

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Pathetic AF. 

SPQR AF.

i-claudius-watching-recommendation-video

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Continental said:

Which was the point of my post. They use it in the podcast title so seems like everyone who likes that podcast should be good with it here? :lol:

27 minutes ago, garfield said:

Yea, I'm with Continental below - you, and everyone outside the military, should stop using it.

I only used it because as I mention in a previous post - It seems to be fine as long as they support the podcast. They enjoy the name. In the Marines I don't remember us using the acronym AF , I do remember using the term. But I thought it must have meant something else in relation to the podcast name, because no way someone would name a podcast that but I was wrong they were that low level brain housing group who did name their pod cast that. :lol:

5 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

SPQR AF.

Stay away from Band its having - effects. 

Just now, E3D said:

Stay away from Band its having - effects. 

You don't say.

5bd2f330629f4b0a832f7a74_cPHTUK5TNO8N7Dq

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, E3D said:

Which was the point of my post. They use it in the podcast title so seems like everyone who likes that podcast should be good with it here? :lol:

I didn't even know about that podcast until it was mentioned on here in an earlier post.  I knew about Drunk Corps and tried to listen to it once, but wasn't crazy about it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Continental said:

I didn't even know about that podcast until it was mentioned on here in an earlier post.  I knew about Drunk Corps and tried to listen to it once, but wasn't crazy about it. 

I think dude brah who did Drunk Corps International did a bunch of day drinking. Just a hunch. :whistle:

And once again, I will suggest listening to the 8/28 Drum Corps AF podcast as a rebuttal to our own @garfield’s prolific posts on this subject. And I suggest that garfield might desire to engage directly with Mr. Weldy, who invites those who agree or disagree with his views to engage him via one of DCAF’s SM platforms. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

8 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

The DCI rules are what the DCI member corps directors approve by their vote.  Why would you suggest otherwise?

I'm really not.  I am showing that those who control the activity make the rules.  

Varsity is in a similar situation