Plans to attend August event?

9 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Hey, I’m a Dino. It’s even in my screen name.

I can no longer follow what the official title of Dinosaur species are.

Therefor, since you attribute your name to being a Dino, I've created a new species category called "Madonnasurus."

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Continental said:

That really looks cut and past and as a result, not in your own words and belief.

Maybe it was the massive font that often occurs during cut and paste. 

We often like to choose other people's words to emphasize our own, yet when doing so, indicate sources as well as make sure to modify the effects of cutting and pasting.   We also use "quotations" to emphasize outside resources. 

Notice the quotation marks? This is commonly used when quoting something. There are plenty of examples where the peeps here are making statements without indicating sources. 

Edited by O'Neal's

Are you folks arguing about vaccines again............................?

ugh.

But to answer the O.P.  No, I will not be attending whatever form DCI will be this year.  It's scheduled the same time as a milestone birthday and wedding anniversary celebration.  But I'll be rooting them on and grateful to the corps sticking their necks on the line to appear.  

2 hours ago, Continental said:

That really looks cut and past and as a result, not in your own words and belief.

Maybe it was the massive font that often occurs during cut and paste. 

We often like to choose other people's words to emphasize our own, yet when doing so, indicate sources as well as make sure to modify the effects of cutting and pasting.   We also use "quotations" to emphasize outside resources. 

Ran it through one of our plagiarism detectors - 70% original, 30% not.   

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

Notice the quotation marks? This is commonly used when quoting something. There are plenty of examples where the peeps here are making statements without indicating sources. 

Quotations are only the first step - you need to cite the source as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

We are coming close to Easter.

Peeps are commonly in this form at this time of year.   While i appreciate their use of punctuation, I would appreciate more their ability to stay in the package prior to consumption.

https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/c_fill,g_auto,w_1200,h_675,ar_16:9/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200401135136-peeps-candy.jpg

• Haha 2